WHEN October 1st 2013, 7pm
WHERE Hotel Sir F.K. Savigny Hotel Berlin, Kantstr. 144, 10623 Berlin, Germany
ENTRANCE FEE includes a glass of Champagne & Salty Snacks: G1OBALS: free/ Non-member/No Rsvp: 10€
Please make sure to rsvp here.
Bring your international friends and challenges — and be a part of the welcoming community. Join us on Tuesday, October 1st at Sir F.K. Savigny Hotel to find answers to practical issues concerning housing, jobs and professional services, as well as for a gateway to connections and special offers in the international community here.
- Newly arrived people looking for English-speaking support while settling in Berlin.
- Settled internationals who’d like to find new solutions and explore options.
- Professionals who have their own solution to offer.
- A diverse selection of solution providers working for the international community in Berlin.
- Tips, tricks and pitches from top “solutioners” in Berlin.
- A great start into the international community here.
Find Special Community Offers for:
- Lifestyle: Ride through Berlin in style €20 voucher!
- Professional Services: International Removals – Relocation Monthly container to US!
- Lifestyle: Join DriveNow (premium car sharing of BMW, Mini & Sixt) for free at the event (usually 29€)
- and much more at G1OBALS.org
We are looking forward to welcoming you.
Mario & Anja – G1OBALS Diplomats Berlin
From Expat to Local.